Christmas is coming up shortly and it’s the time of the
year where I reflect the year – 2013.
I like to write a short list of things I’m grateful for.
1) Family and Friends
2) The success of The Wong Side of Life, The Joy House
Film festival and that my short film, Colour of Change
– selected for film festivals,
(which means my life messages – of “joy” and
“not judging people unless
you’ve walked in their shoes” & importance of diversity
will continue to spread.
3) Being able to help / contribute to charities I support – The
Cancer Council & Mission Australia.
4) Being continuously creative.
5) My art work selected for the City of Sydney’s “Crossing Boundaries” show
6) making new friends.
7) being part of the Media Entertainment & Arts Alliance’s
8) The privilege to have a lorikeet lay an egg on my balcony.
I’ve never had a pet before, so it was an amazing experience.
I’ll miss my Little Don lorikeet. My Christmas wish would be
for him to fly and visit me. That would be the best gift of all.
Then I’d know he’d be safe and OK.
Christmas is also a difficult time for some people, as some
may not be in good health or they may have lost love ones
and therefore it may be a time of loneliness. It’s important
to be mindful of these people and try to help them in
a small way.
Every year I give books to my local Children’s hospital
and give Christmas food left overs or clothes to the
homeless- a small gesture of kindness can mean so
much to people.
Blessings to all.
CHRISTMAS FOODIES IDEAS
Moje Wypieki, indulgy.com, http://www.lovethispic.com/image/48714/diy-food-christmas-trees,
chickabug.com, http://rileyrecipeblog.blogspot.com.au/ , Newfoundland Memories Of Home’s Page ,